Rules for the Students
The following ‘Disciplinary Rules are to be followed by every student. In case of violation parents will be informed through the diary.
- Students must reach the school campus before 7:15 a.m. Late comers will be advised to reach in time and the parent will be reminded thrice through diary after which the names will be submitted to the Discipline Committee that will take necessary action.
- Students must come to the school in proper uniform.
- School Badge is a must for all the students.
- Tie is a must for all boys. The shirt should be kept inside.
- Hair cut of boys must be in conformity with our traditional value and culture.
- No jewellery (gold, metal or plastic) is allowed.
- Girls may wear small studs in the ears.
- Simple hair clips & hair bands of white or black colour should be worn.
- No fancy accessories should be used on hair. Girls who have long hair must tie one plait or two plaits.
- In case of damage of any furniture or school property, the parent will be asked to compensate for the same.
- Writing on tables and walls is strictly prohibited.
- Chewing gum, cold drinks, tobacco and cigratte, etc, are prohibited in the school campus.
- Without written permission from the Head Teacher, students are not allowed to leave the school campus before the school is over. Unless the reason is valid. If any student is absent for more than three days without information, the class teacher must submit the name to the Principal who will take necessary action.
- Students are not allowed to bring any article other than the permitted study materials.
- Any kind of classroom decoration with materials other than study materials is prohibited.
- Any kind of celebration without permission is prohibited in the classroom.
- Students are not allowed to bring any electronic gadgets such as camera, mobile, CD, USB and Permanent Makers, etc.
- Appropriate actions will be taken against those who violate school’s discipline by the Discipline Committee of the school.